Shareholders discount for AP's

Donald D Duck

Mouseketeer
As the title says really. I'm looking into various options for next summer and was pricing up getting each of us an AP. I was still in the shareholders club at the end so understand the discounts continue for the next ten years.

Can I get the 15% discount for each AP in my family or will it just be on my personal one only?

Thanks

The AP desk allows you to share your benefits with guests living in your household.
More often than not, the CMs do not thoroughly check this.

DW and I have had absolutely no trouble sharing this 15% discount with our family and very close friends in the last few years. (This does not mean that this will apply to you, I am just letting you know. If the guest buying an AP has the same address than yours, you can be 99% assured there will not be any problems.)

Many years ago I was a member of the shareholders club (We haven't been for 7 years!) but I can no longer find by card. Do you think I will be able to access 15% discount when buying our annual passes? I'm wondering if I will be in a database somewhere.

Also does anyone know if there is still an AP office at the entrance to the Studios on the right hand side?

Many years ago I was a member of the shareholders club (We haven't been for 7 years!) but I can no longer find by card. Do you think I will be able to access 15% discount when buying our annual passes? I'm wondering if I will be in a database somewhere.

Also does anyone know if there is still an AP office at the entrance to the Studios on the right hand side?

Were you a member of the shareholder card when the WDC took over? I believe the Salon Mickey does no longer issue temporary membership cards, however they said that new cards, valid for 10 years, were due to being sent by post.

I honestly can't remember but I think the original cards were only valid for 2 years (could be wrong though) I know I only had the basic 10 shares but never purchased the higher amount when WDC took over. As I haven't received a card in the post I suppose I am no longer in 'The Club'. That's a pity as we used to enjoy guessing which light bulb we owned on the carousel!

Renewal wasn't automatic, so if you didn't renew every 2 years you're no longer in the club, I'm sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter