~September 30th, 2017 Fantasy. Who's in?!

Hi!

This will be our 7th DCL cruise. Second time on the Fantasy. I'm sailing with my husband, and our two girls, ages 11 and 7. Oldest is 11 going on 16 and excited to be going to the next club beyond Oceaneer. Youngest is sad that sister is moving on.

Our friends are joining us for their first Disney Cruise as their honeymoon.

Planning all of the costumes!

This gnarly bachelor from Kissimmee just booked this cruise and would love to join the FE group!

Hubby and I are on this cruise for our 30th wedding anniversary. This will be our third DCL cruise. We are coming from Australia.

Hello, my husband, Simon, and I are traveling ALONE on this cruise, leaving 6 children at home, ha ha ha! We deserve it! ;) This will be our 3rd alone, and we aren't big meanies, we took the kids once too! :)

WOOHOO!!! Just booked it this morning. Hubby and I are taking this to celebrate (slightly belated) my 50th. Our daughter and her hubby are on the Wonder this week for their 5th anniversary so they won't try to co-opt our holiday but I can't be sure either of the other kiddos won't be trying to join us! Our 9th cruise but our first time booking a veranda room - not sure which one it is yet but we're very excited. Looking forward to a fabulous week.

Any recommendations for a hotel down near Port Canaveral? I have been trying to get something at WDW with our DVC points but it's looking really full!

WOOHOO!!! Just booked it this morning. Hubby and I are taking this to celebrate (slightly belated) my 50th. Our daughter and her hubby are on the Wonder this week for their 5th anniversary so they won't try to co-opt our holiday but I can't be sure either of the other kiddos won't be trying to join us! Our 9th cruise but our first time booking a veranda room - not sure which one it is yet but we're very excited. Looking forward to a fabulous week.

Any recommendations for a hotel down near Port Canaveral? I have been trying to get something at WDW with our DVC points but it's looking really full!

Hi, a lot of people like to stay at the Radison at Port Canaveral or Country Inn & Suites. I have never stayed at either place but we actually booked the Country Inn for the Fri before the cruise.

It's almost here. I am getting so excited. I teach high school, and it's homecoming week. We have dress up days so I got my Mickey on yesterday. Tomorrow is Hawaiian day but I won't have time to wash my LILO dress before we fly out on Friday.

What are you doing on these last few days?

I haven't seen anymore posts... Did everyone have a good time?
DH and I had a fabulous time as always, even though the weather wasn't the best for Cozumel and Grand Cayman.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter