~September 30th, 2017 Fantasy. Who's in?!

What things do the Disney Cruise veterans recommend? We don't want to miss anything but don't want to go home needing a vacation.

Hoping to stay on board at Grand Cayman and maybe Jamaica. Would love to enjoy the ship with less people.

That is a solid plan- the bus rides to excursions are almost an hour from Falmouth. There's a little shopping area and Margaritaville in the port if you want a quick gift pick-up. Onboard, the nightly shows are awesome. Be prepared to dress up (as much as you care to) for Pirate Night. The Art of Theme Ship tours are more than a "this is here" tour; it gets in to the design and hidden meanings. The beverage seminars (nominal fee) and princess meetup (free) tend to go fast so book these as soon as you board. The Rainforest pass is a great way to enjoy some adult time together at a reasonable cost. Room service is free, and there are off menu items like Mickey Bars. In fact, Mickey Bars are also available in the dining rooms. Family crafts, cooking demos, all can be a great way to spend time together with your crew.

Good Morning
Just booked this cruise, does anyone know the day of the Halloween Party?
Its not listed on The daily activities screen online.
Lori
Thanks

The Florida resident rate for this sailing came out today. Any other locals might want to touch base with their TA!

Good Morning
Just booked this cruise, does anyone know the day of the Halloween Party?
Its not listed on The daily activities screen online.
Lori
Thanks
I looked at the Navigators from the sailing last year, and it looked like Halloween was night three (Cozumel)

If they run the same rotation as last year, it will be Formal on night 2, Halloween on night 3, Pirate on night 5 and Optional Dress up night 6.

Joining in!! I will be sailing with my husband, mom, and son (1 year). My husband and I will be celebrating our birthdays!!

Hello all! We've never done a Disney cruise and I want to try and get it right the first time. I would love to sin up for a FE group but I'm not sure where to go or how to do it. Any suggestions?

Hello, we too will be sailing on this trip. I'll be cruising with my husband and daughter who will be nearly 5 at sailing time. I'm interested in participating in a fish extender - is this where one gets organised?

Did you find out any info on how to join a FE group? I can't find any info :(

I was planning on getting store bought ones. I can't sew and duct tape might look tacky ;) have you made anything yet?

I haven't, actually. I'm a writer, and I got final edits for my upcoming book, which required a rewrite of two of the last chapters, and a brush up of the ending. So I was busy with that. I'll start sewing costumes next week, I think.

My family took advantage of the IGT rates released this week and booked! Our 5th time on DCL but first time in nearly 8 years. It got too expensive with our growing family. We are from Kentucky and have me, my wife, three daughters (16, 13, 10) and one son (3). All of our previous DCL trips were on the Magic. Looking forward to the bigger and newer ship.

I booked this cruise this weekend. We will take it as long as Aetna steps up and pays for my son's surgery next week.

Hello all! We just booked this cruise yesterday! This will be our 10th DCL cruise and we are finally Platinum Castaway Club members yay!!!

I'm Greg, and will be traveling with my wife Cristy, son Ryder (5), and daughter Ava (2). We are ready to celebrate, relax, and enjoy the mouse-way-of-life on the open seas again!

We are planning to book a sailboat for 5 hours in Grand Cayman on October 3rd with "Sail With Friends." http://www.sailwithfriendscayman.com/sail-boat.html We would like to get some felloow cruisers to join us to defray the cost. Anybody interested? I think $100 per person would be fair.

We're going to limit the sail to no more than 8 people. DH and I are 2, so we have room for 6 more.

Last edited:
We are planning to book a sailboat for 5 hours in Grand Cayman on October 3rd with "Sail With Friends." http://www.sailwithfriendscayman.com/sail-boat.html We would like to get some felloow cruisers to join us to defray the cost. Anybody interested? I think $100 per person would be fair.
Hi Jean from BNA. We are Joanne and Bob, also from BNA. Count us in. Maybe we can meet up before the cruise. We live in Murfreesboro.

How cool is that?! We live in East Nashville. I'll count you in. PM me if you'd like to chat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter