~September 30th, 2017 Fantasy. Who's in?!

Hi we're also booked on this cruise for our anniversary (10/1). Love all the ships but the Fantasy is a favorite!! We are also sailing without kids
(don't have any).

Hi all, I found the Facebook group and the FE link. The Facebook page is Disney Fantasy September 30, 2017 Western Caribbean. The fish extender link is in the files on that page. Hope this helps...

Add me and dH. Kidless cruise (don't want to take them out of school). Hoping to go to MNSHP the night before and rent a car the next day and drive over

Just booked this cruise. It is mine and my husbands 4th dcl cruise and our kids 3rd. We have three kids ages 3,11, and 13. We are so excited for this cruise. On this one we will make us being on all four ships. Our first cruise was last march on the magic, our second was last October on the dream, and just me and my husband went on the wonder in February. We have loved them all.

Husband and I are going on this cruise and can't wait! It will be my 8th and his 3rd. No kiddos here, but we are hoping our extended family will join us and then we will have our nieces on board : ) They range in age from 2-7.

What things do the Disney Cruise veterans recommend? We don't want to miss anything but don't want to go home needing a vacation.

Hoping to stay on board at Grand Cayman and maybe Jamaica. Would love to enjoy the ship with less people.

First time cruisers here from Atlanta, too! My husband and I are bringing our 2 daughters, 9 and 5.

Hello fellow cruisers!! My wife (Lisa) and I just booked this cruise and therefore will be joining ya'all kind of last minute! We usually sail this time of year to celebrate our anniversary. It's just the two of us sailing; we are from Orlando, FL.
I would love to join an adult beverage tasting if anyone has or plans to organize one. -Kevin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter