September 28, 2016, DVC Member Cruise on the Magic!

ok so it was the 2nd night for the adult costume party. 11pm is definitely late enough not to conflict with anything.

My DD has heard from someone on this cruise that they have received an email from DCL confirming Halloween activities. From the email received tonight, "Disney Cruise Line is pleased to present select elements of this fall-holiday celebration during your sailing. We'll be adding a taste of Halloween to the amazing lineup of special entertainment created for you by your friends at Disney Vacation Club, so bring a costume if you choose."
Personally none of my family members have received this email but I will continue to watch my account tonight.

So far we have not received this email but I'm glad they are reconfirming the Halloween activities for our cruise.

ok so it was the 2nd night for the adult costume party. 11pm is definitely late enough not to conflict with anything.

I smiled when I read this, it would be conflicting with my sleep!
Patricia arrived today! We're showing her around Cape May, and it's wonderful to be together, planning the cruise. We definitely will sign up for the ticket lottery for Aladdin and The Lion King, hoping to score tickets for Tuesday night!

Enjoy NYC everyone! Wish we were joining in all the fun. We're in the Wed arrival group so no sightseeing for us this time around.

Safe travels Bobbi. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Are you OK?

LOL, yes thanks. I'm just referring to this back and forth and different information we keep getting about Halloween. We're being our costumes anyway. Didn't make new ones, just recycled the ones we used in 2012 on the Fantasy.

So is everybody packed and ready to go? Any non-locals here yet?

I smiled when I read this, it would be conflicting with my sleep!
Patricia arrived today! We're showing her around Cape May, and it's wonderful to be together, planning the cruise. We definitely will sign up for the ticket lottery for Aladdin and The Lion King, hoping to score tickets for Tuesday night!
Good luck with the lottery, I hope you get some tickets, we saw Lion King last week Friday when we got here, it was awesome!!! We will be at Aladdin on Tuesday night.

No luck with lottery... Oh well.

We met a fellow cruiser... Not on this thread. She's up from Boca Raton FL.

We meet our bus transport at 11:15
Well we made it! Too early to check in yet. Terminal is empty. Train got more crowded the further along we were. It's good to see a few wbta cruisers still mulling about. See you guys soon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts