Sept 2012 Pre-Trip Report ~ 10 days out & DH has his MNSSHP costume! ~

Hey I'm at Pop 3rd till 12th and I've booked an ADR at brown derby on the 10th @6.45 so Im sure we will bump into each other at some time . I've just paid my balance so getting really excited now:)

Ooooo how exciting to have the DP booked good for you guys. I cannot wait to see your red wig when you get it!

I really need to get my Pre-Trippy started LOL

Oh yes! Please start your PTR, I love your reports and would love to know what you have planned! :thumbsup2 xx
Wow you have got so much done!

So exciting your trip is so close now! I'm not jealous not one bit! Lol!

MNSSHP is the best I can't wait to take DD when she is older and go as a family theme incredibles or something lol

Have you got the suitcase out yet? I'm terrible with packing I do it do early! It's not like we need our summer clothes for here in the uk is it?

Aww the Incredibles. That would be so cool! I haven't got the cases out yet, we're holding out. Good point about the summer clothes, I've been dying to wear mine but we haven't had the weather for it. xx

Not long to go now!

It's getting even more exciting, isn't it!!

Glad you've got your Dessert Party booked :thumbsup2

I've been stalking the Dessert Party thread for ages, lol. It's a relief to finally get it booked. Our trips will soon be here! Eek! xx

Hey I'm at Pop 3rd till 12th and I've booked an ADR at brown derby on the 10th @6.45 so Im sure we will bump into each other at some time . I've just paid my balance so getting really excited now:)

It's great to pay your balance off isn't it? Which era would you like to stop in at Pop? I want to stop in the 50s or 60s. :goodvibes xx

So I last left this report at the stage of wig hunting and upgrading the photopass.

As of today I pre-ordered Photopass+. The nice lady I have been emailing at Photopass was extremely helpful and very quick to respond to emails (Guest relations take note! ;) ) So thats all sorted.

Also I have ordered a wig. Cheers Ebay! It's not exactly what I wanted but it was for under £10. I ordered it at 2.24pm and got an email at 2.40pm saying it had dispatched. All good so far?

This is the pic of said wig.
desredwig.jpg

Both me & DH have been off this week for work and managed to fit a trip to Alton Towers in. It had given bad weather out all day Tuesday but we still went and to be honest it barely rained and was warm. I'm still working on my fear of heights/rollercoasters and somehow went on AIR. I'm so proud of myself.... I kept my eyes open and everything! :rotfl: Bring on Hulk!

So I think apart from buying new clothes that pretty much is everything I need to do apart from pack. Now to sit twiddling thumbs.

xx

princess_ariel_85 said:
It's great to pay your balance off isn't it? Which era would you like to stop in at Pop? I want to stop in the 50s or 60s. :goodvibes xx

Definitely now need to sort photopass and ? A tour either segway or KTTK . I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for the 50 I've booked a preferred room so hopefully as close to the main building as poss

Are you going to post a picture of the entire outfit once the wig has arrived it looks good.

Great news for photo pass plus.

Well done for going on air I loved rides when I was younger but since having DD I have been really cautious of them lol!

Just caught up with your pre-trippie and it sounds like you are going to have a ball :) You will look fab as Ariel, especially now you have the wig!
It's exciting when your countdown gets smaller isn't it? :cool1:

Definitely now need to sort photopass and ? A tour either segway or KTTK . I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for the 50 I've booked a preferred room so hopefully as close to the main building as poss

Segway or KTTK sounds fun, you should do one of them. I loved stopping in the 50s. We were behind the big Lady statue :lovestruc xx

Are you going to post a picture of the entire outfit once the wig has arrived it looks good.

Great news for photo pass plus.

Well done for going on air I loved rides when I was younger but since having DD I have been really cautious of them lol!

Yeah, as soon as the wig turns up I'll deff post of a pic of it all together. I won't be able to resist trying it on lol.

I've always been cautious of rides lol I almost had a panic attack on Soarin. DH loves rollercoasters so I'm trying to get over my fear so he doesn't have to ride alone. xx

Just caught up with your pre-trippie and it sounds like you are going to have a ball :) You will look fab as Ariel, especially now you have the wig!
It's exciting when your countdown gets smaller isn't it? :cool1:

Thank you for reading! I can't believe just how small the countdown is actually getting! Eek! xx

So as I left it I was upgrading my Photopass. I must say Disney are pretty much on the ball with this and 5 days after shipping it, my Photopas+ package arrived. Very exciting.

I feel like this holiday cannot come soon enough, work is awful at the moment and I swear the only thing keeping me sane is the upcoming trip to Disney. I even have a teeny tiny Mickey head on my name badge so when I feel hacked off I can look at it :lmao:

We had our shopping trip to Meadowhall and to be honest I didn't buy all that much - had to stop myself from buying a Pepe the Prawn plush from the Disney Store (and a Animator's Collection Ariel doll). I'm so suprised by my will power lol.

I've been searching for some sandals to take with me. I had a super comfy pair that I wore last year, I could do a full day in the parks with them every day. However near the end of the trip they broke and I had to throw them in the bin. I was trawling through Ebay the other day looking for some similar ones, the ones I had were from New Look a few years ago. As I was searching, low and behold I see a pair exactly like mine. I paid £2.99 with £2 p&p. So I now have my sandals. :goodvibes

Bit of a boring update, so I apologise. 47 days and counting!

Just caught up with your pre-trippie - exciting stuff! I wish we could go in Sept - it's supposed to be nice and quiet with short queues, which is my idea of perfect.:goodvibes

I cant believe I am saying this, but we are going twice to the USA next year.:cheer2:

Time drags with your waiting months to go.

Hey! :wave2:

I'm hopping over from the September 2012 Dessert Party Guest List! I'm enjoying reading your PTR and can't wait to read more!

I love your Ariel costume! So pretty! :goodvibes I was toying with the idea of doing MNSSHP but my party doesn't realllllly want to. I did it in 2009 and would definitely do it again, but not much has been said about it. We have so much booked, so it's not like we're really going to miss out on anything!

Just caught up with your pre-trippie - exciting stuff! I wish we could go in Sept - it's supposed to be nice and quiet with short queues, which is my idea of perfect.:goodvibes

We have the same idea of perfect, lol. I'm hoping it's nice and quiet. We went last October and it was lovely. :goodvibes x

What date are you guys going to MNSSHP? :goodvibes:

We're going on the 14th, will you be going to MNSSHP while your there? x

I cant believe I am saying this, but we are going twice to the USA next year.:cheer2:

Time drags with your waiting months to go.

Your trips will soon roll round, I've found that this year hasn't dragged at all for us, I can't believe we're just over a month out. So excited! :cheer2: x

Hey! :wave2:

I'm hopping over from the September 2012 Dessert Party Guest List! I'm enjoying reading your PTR and can't wait to read more!

I love your Ariel costume! So pretty! :goodvibes I was toying with the idea of doing MNSSHP but my party doesn't realllllly want to. I did it in 2009 and would definitely do it again, but not much has been said about it. We have so much booked, so it's not like we're really going to miss out on anything!

Hiya! Thank you for your lovely comments. Theres so much to do over there so yeah I don't think you'll miss out on too much. You looking foward to the dessert party? I can't wait, I live for desserts. x

Okay... so the wigs in! I quite like the wig, I wish my natural hair was this long. I'd love to have long hair again.

Here is me with the dress and wig. Ignore my feet, I was standing with my legs crossed. I think this dress makes me look shorter then I actually am. Oh well lol

DSCF1430.jpg

DH is now starting to look for his costume so my next update maybe one where he has his costume sorted. Who knows? lol :confused3

33 days and counting! x

Love the outfit. You inspired me to buy a cosplay wig from eBay and I have bought a straight, dark red one to go with my Sally costume.:thumbsup2

Our tickets have arrived!! Our tickets have arrived!!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Just the packing left to do :rolleyes1

17 days till we fly with 12 shifts left at work. Can't wait! x

As you can proberly guess... pp Capt_Atomic is my DH and not some stranger offering to do my packing for me. ;)

Well James finally got his backside into gear and brought his MNSSHP costume. Because he was concerned that it was going to be too warm I've turned his trousers into shorts. Here is the final outcome... let me introduce you to Linguini....

IMG_0209.jpg

Also... in other related trip news, we've just booked our Universal Studios tickets. Eek! I honestly cannot wait to pull on my big girl trousers and ride the Hulk for the first time! ::yes::

10 days to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter