Sent in closing documents today!!!

kmc33

DIS Veteran
I am so excited. We got our closing documents for our resale of 50 points at OKW. I just sent in the closing documents today!! :teeth:

So, now how long until we can make a reservation?!?! I was anticipating this, but got home and found a DING fare to Orlando for $83 rt. We booked it figuring there are resort options if we can make a DVC ressie.

Also, if I would by chance get in the system in time, what are the chances of getting a last minute reservation for a studion at OKW from Nov. 5-8?

Well I am excited, even if we end up at the All Stars :snooty: This was a nice spur of the moment surprise weekend trip just in time for my birthday.

:jumping1:

We also recently closed on a OKW contract (Hi Neighbor). We sent in closing docs monday Sept 12, TSS recieved them Thur Sept 15, and I called MS on Sept 28 (was really worried about banking the points - had to be done by the 30th) and we were in the system. The 29th we recieved the booklets DVC sends + a "thank you" card from our TSS agent. And today I was absolutely thrilled to find our ACTUAL member cards in the mail. So what's that? .....25 days starting from us mailing docs and $$$ to us recieving cards.
So if I were you I would try calling in about 10 business days, and hopefully you can find something.
Good Luck! and Congratulations! :cheer2:

We just sent in our closing documents Thursday (also OKW, hello neighbors!). Glad to hear you get into the system fairly quickly after that. Can't wait to get that first info packet. :sunny:

Hi,

Welcome home a little early!!!!

Congratulations. Closing for our contracts have generally gone very quickly and DVC has been prompt in updating their systems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter