Senses Spa/ Grand Floridian

DisneyFan1005

Earning My Ears
hello :) I wold like to know about the facilities at the spa.... I intend on bringing a change of clothes to shower after my massage and get ready for a dinner reservation...

What toiletries do they provide? What do I need to bring ? Is the staff friendly and accommodating?

Thank you for any info :)

I visited Senses for the first time last week. You literally only need to bring your change of clothes. They give you a robe and flip flops to put on for you massage. Showering after is not an issue, and on the men's side, they had anything I could possibly need and more - shampoo, conditioner, body wash (all in dispensers in the shower, not individual), dental kits with presumably toothbrush, paste and floss, disposable razors, shaving cream, aftershave, combs, hair dryers, sewing kits, etc. I can't speak for what's on the women's side, but I am sure it's very similar. If you don't see something you want, certainly ask.

Staff was very friendly.

Thank you so much for the info! Now I know I don't need to stress about bringing a lot of things with me... thanks again

Yep I can confirm they have all of that and more on the women's side. They also have lotion, deoderant and shower caps. The brushes/combs wouldn't have worked well for me and I was glad I had my own brush with me. Have fun! Love this spa!

planning to send my wife off to the spa. How does it rate heard mixed reviews and also
what is the general cost?
Thank you

It is def pricey and very small compared to what I had in mind. That being said... the service was outstanding. Staff was great .... the common areas you are welcome to use before or after your massage is also small.

It is def pricey and very small compared to what I had in mind. That being said... the service was outstanding. Staff was great .... the common areas you are welcome to use before or after your massage is also small.
Hmmm? ...sounds like a novelty.. we have great spas where i am at maybe get her treated when we get home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter