See's candy bogo

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
at Lord &Taylor

Plus ebates has 4% back and free shipping at $49

Another purchase I did not require lol

Check the prices on See's website for what you purchase. You may find you get a much better selection for the same final price. For instance, the Xmas box at Lord & Taylor that is $70 is $36.40 from See's. See's current shipping offer that I saw was $5 if over $35, free if over $65.

Huh. Now I feel cheated

If you buy 2, some of the stuff is priced better than you would get at a See's store. So it all depends on what you bought. The one pound boxes are an ok deal - only $15 each (when you buy 2) vs. $20 in the store.

But I have to say I've never seen a store that had regular prices higher than the See's store price :confused3 I can get them at the airport stores for the same prices as the See's shop. And they support fundraisers for schools and such where they sell for the same as See's shop prices, but give some of it back to the organization.

I am in Ct, we have no stores. I still saved, just not as much as I thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter