Seeking popcorn stitch border sweater pattern

justjulie

<font color=teal>I got it, I got it !<br><font col
I know this is a long shot but does anyone have the popcorn stitch sweater pattern that was published in the Beehive for Bairns booklet (#96 I think). It is a little sweater with a popcorn stitch border and one button at the top. My aunt knit it for my son 26 years ago and her great grandchild just arrived I would like to surprise her with the same sweater for her new grandbaby. My Mom had the pattern and returned it two months ago and the lady recycled it as no one in her family knits. I just lost my Mom and would like to honour her and my aunt with such a special sweater - anyone?

Sorry, Julie, I don't! But I am a fellow crocheter, so sympathize. Have you checked with Ravelry, or knit and crochet world? They might be able to help you. Good luck. I am currently making a crocheted cardigan with some popcorn type stitches, adult size, from Knit and Crochet world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!