Seeking Advice on a Collectible Plate...

pykkadilly

Earning My Ears
I have a Disney Collectible Plate that would really like to get an estimate of value for, but I have no idea to whom I can turn.

Many moons ago, MacDonalds ran a promotional event that featured a set of plates that publicized Disney's HERCULES movie. I went to the local MacDonalds restaurant and happened to get a Megara plate that was available at the time. However, when I actually got to LOOK at the plate, I saw that the design on it was reversed.

I almost went to the counter and demanded a plate with the correct design on it, but I remembered that things like stamps and such become valuable if there is a mistake in the design...so I simply bought another plate to complete the collection we were building.

So, as I said above--I'm trying to find out what (if anything) my Reversed Megara plate might be worth. I've tried a few Disneyana sites, but I haven't had much luck with getting anyone to actually acknowledge my emails whenever I explain that I'm inquiring about a plastic MacDonalds giveaway plate.

I'm hoping someone here on this board might have a helpful suggestion about how I can get my question answered.

Thanks!

:cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter