SeaWorld All Day Dining

jimmykitefan

Mouseketeer
Any tips or suggestions on the best way to use the All Day Dining at Sea World. We got the Blue Friday specials but haven't been to the park in over 25 years. We love animals and are looking forward to it!

We never bother with breakfast option, went directly to early lunch @ 11 am. Used liberally for drinks & had more than a few snacks/desserts, then dinner. Certainly feel we got our money's worth out of it.

Search here, TRs go into great detail. Also if you google, there are a few blogs with more succient info but plenty of pics.

We did this in December and we had lunch you get a lot of choices and plenty of restaurants to choose from. You can eat all day and they allow once per hour. We did lunch early and a mid afternoon snack then a dinner and even another snack before last show we thought it worth the money if you add up all you would have spent.

We did the all day dining deal for 3 of us when we recently went and found it was a lot of food. We staggered our meals a bit since we found we couldn't eat 3 full meals each time. We basically snacked all day. It was raining though so the break indoors was welcome. If it were a nice day, I'm sure we would have been busier and would have taken fewer breaks and eaten less.
Even though breakfast is only continental, we enjoyed it, the muffins were large, fresh and tasty as was the fruit. It gave us a little energy to start the day and hardly took any time.
There is a list of restaurants on the map~ we tried several and got different menu items and shared to try different things.
The food is very expensive, so the all day dining deal is DEFINITELY worth it! You definitely will get your money's worth from it.

It's even a better deal if you can get BOGO during Blue Friday sales.

I think the food is "ok". I wouldn't want to pay full price for it like I see some people do.

It's even a better deal if you can get BOGO during Blue Friday sales.

I think the food is "ok". I wouldn't want to pay full price for it like I see some people do.

That's what we did and it ended up being a good deal. I agree, I wouldn't want to be paying full price for the food, but since you can't bring your own in, you're somewhat of a captive audience. Some food was pretty good, some just meh. Park food for sure!

We got the all Day dining discounted as part of our tickets. I had already booked Sharks underwater grill, (which is not included) so I was skeptical.
We had continental breakfast, we unexpectedly got 30% off with it at sharks, got several bottles of water throughout the day and then had dinner. I feel like we got our money’s worth.
It is however, a tad confusing in some restaurants on what is and isn’t included. (the sea fire grill was very clear, the BBQ place, not so much) Just ask if you aren’t sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter