"seasons" questions

cab0ad

disney lover
planning a trip for a year from now...

Is July 18th on really a value season or is this a misprint I've found?
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/disney-rates-deluxe-2010.htm#beach

I would think that was still a summer rated time period that should be high in crowd and price. Does July 18th on have lower crowds for some reason? School isn't in yet. I'm confused. Why the season change?

We are deciding between May 15 or July 18 as our start day for a 2012 trip. Mid-May is supposedly "regular" season. I figured we could hopefully get in before the summer season really got crowded with May 15. Will it be more crowded than July 18th? what is the down side/up side of both dates? any advice is welcome!

Yes, that's right for this year - for deluxe properties. Moderates and values have a rate called summer season during that same time frame.

You would have to see next year's calendar though to know the exact dates and Disney has not released 2011 seasons/rates yet. Probably in August that information will be available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter