Searching DVC availability Tool

Nimbus

Just a guy who likes Dolewhip
Hey, I am looking to rent points in the near future, and don't want to burden the owner with having to go back and forth hunting for for dates that we want and they can book. Is there a real time availability search tool that is accessibly for non-members? I found this one from DVC Rental Store, but am unsure if that is showing actual availability for owners or just DVC Rental Store's in house availability based on existing reservations they are needing to sell.

Any help is appreciated--Thanks!

I just booked with them and the calendar they show is based off of DVC inventory. It is not 100% accurate as there is probably a delay in actual inventory vs what information they put out. With that being said it was accurate when I booked this month. How it works with them is they will send out your request to owners who would be able to book your resort, then the owners get to choose if they want to pick up your request or not. It can take anywhere from a day to a couple weeks to hear from them depending on when someone picks up your request.

The only real time info is the DVc website and it changes all the time.

It’s one reason why we don’t allow it to be posted here, as well as because it’s a way around the rental rules.

Those tools are good for trends and general idea but what shows now could be gone 5 minutes later and rooms gone can show back up.

I have spent 20 minutes on the site, just refreshing it when trying for something else and things changed a few times for the same nights!

The only real time info is the DVc website and it changes all the time.

It’s one reason why we don’t allow it to be posted here, as well as because it’s a way around the rental rules.

Those tools are good for trends and general idea but what shows now could be gone 5 minutes later and rooms gone can show back up.

I have spent 20 minutes on the site, just refreshing it when trying for something else and things changed a few times for the same nights!
Thanks for the the info and explanation! All good things to know

Hey, I am looking to rent points in the near future, and don't want to burden the owner with having to go back and forth hunting for for dates that we want and they can book. Is there a real time availability search tool that is accessibly for non-members? I found this one from DVC Rental Store, but am unsure if that is showing actual availability for owners or just DVC Rental Store's in house availability based on existing reservations they are needing to sell.

Any help is appreciated--Thanks!
Typically (meaning excluding holidays, etc) - Weekend nights (Fri and Sat) night are more points than weekday nights (Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs) if that helps with planning on dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter