Sea world or Disneyland?

JenJen

Wonderland
Well we have been through a lot this past couple of weeks. I have been to he ER twice for pain control (most likely due to stress) and my best friend who I am a care giver for had back surgery. It will be a week on monday that he had his surgery but he has a lot of other problems (mentally) and is getting cabin fever!!!! We were to go to sea world a while back but it got cancled and I think that would be best for him but for me not because I have to push him in a wheel chair and there are alot of hills there. Disney we can only do the slow rides and shows but still he would be getting out. Any suggestions? Oh and we are not bringing he kids it would just be too much!!!!
JenJen

It sounds like it's kind of a wash.
The only thing I can think of is to list out the pros and cons to each and go from there. But, they may come out pretty even.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter