Sea World AP Holders Free Popcorn from lawsuit

squirrel

DIS Veteran<font color=deeppink>
I got an e-mail this evening about receiving 2 free bags of popcorn from some lawsuit. I know nothing about a lawsuit or who Diaz is.

Anyone know what it was about? and why we get free popcorn?

Weird, I didn't sign up for anything. I probably have a receipt somewhere, I seem to keep trip receipts. I guess I can't claim for the $25 since the deadline was months ago and I already claimed the free popcorn.

That trip I know exactly what I purchased but I can't find any receipts yet.

Last edited:
Whoopee! 2 bags of popcorn! (Souvenir bucket not included.)

Wonder how many bags of popcorn the lawyers got? ;)

Well, I did some searching and found a receipt for a Shamu Brownie sundae that I paid cash for. The one I should have kept (and probably did, and put somewhere safe) was the one at a store that was clearing out the 2016 merchandise. I know I bought a T-shirt and a magnet for myself and my niece bought a fanny pack.

Wish I had known about this - we went in 2014

I didn't fill out any paperwork or anything about this case. I guess because I purchased an AP they just automatically gave me the popcorn coupons.

Still never found the receipt that I would have used my credit card. Free popcorn is good, but I can't eat it. Good thing my mom is coming and she can eat it.

I received a post card with codes for our 4 passholders, but can't get them to work on the site. Just gives an error code. Grr. >:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!