Screen Printing

I'm not sure what you are referring to. The designs on here can be printed using your printer onto Transfer paper then ironed on to a t-shirt. I'm assuming you would like to actually have a screen designed and have shirts made that way. I haven't seen any discussions on this topic since the original thread started over a year ago. Does that help?

Deb

Screen printing tends to be pretty expensive and require an order of a substantial amount of shirts. I am on the committee for the AIDS walk and I know we order our shirts in quantities of 1,000 or 1,500. The plain shirts are only about $4, it's the printing that gets you.

I just had my shirts for our Disney trip done at the mall. They printed the designs right from the gallery onto transfer paper and then put the images on the shirts for me. The shirts were $30 each with a picture on the front and text on the back. I am worthless at crafts (and computers) so it was easier to let them worry with getting the images printed and ironed on without setting anything on fire. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter