Scrapbook Challenge #1: Due 9/24

This was my first time ever working from a sketch (at least that I can remember!)
DSC07690.jpg

I am newly registered and just wanted to say I am SO EXCITED to see a scrapping thread!! I'll need to get my post count up so I can post images and participate in the next challenge!! Any other digital scrappers in the house??

:cheer2:

:welcome:

Jenna!

I will start a new thread tomorrow for the next scrap challenge. It'll be simple this time around possibly a theme or color...

I am newly registered and just wanted to say I am SO EXCITED to see a scrapping thread!! I'll need to get my post count up so I can post images and participate in the next challenge!! Any other digital scrappers in the house??

:cheer2:

You aren't the only digi scrapper here. I do a mix of traditional and digi, and there are others here who are digi-only.

I did my spin off of the sketch, but have no idea where to post it to link it here. Where does everyone post their pages??

I utilize photobucket.com

I upload there and they give you a url link to copy into your post here.. It's really easy peasy to use..

Hope that helps..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter