Sci fi dine in and ABC Commissary closing

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything needs to close...it's Hollywood and vine and primetime...

But they won't..it's going to be really hard to eat At the park when the Star Wars fans show up...they actually should have 2 additional sit downs and a at least an extra large quickserve ready to be built...

...but they won't...cause it's just too logical.
Why Hollywood and vine if you don't mind me asking? I made breakfast reservations there for Feb, was this a mistake?

I keep hearing that there are places in WDW that serve "weird" food. What are they? I have had a fairly thorough menu check, and if anything, I see a fair bit of same-ness, and the ones that are a bit different are still fairly standardised? or am I reading it wrong?

I keep hearing that there are places in WDW that serve "weird" food. What are they? I have had a fairly thorough menu check, and if anything, I see a fair bit of same-ness, and the ones that are a bit different are still fairly standardised? or am I reading it wrong?
They're probably talking about the Jungle Navigation restaurant (I'm assuming). I actually made lunch reservations here and that was one of the things mentioned about the food in their reviews.

I thought you were talking about just MK at first- AK has a good variety of restaurants and then of course Epcot has restaurants in all the countries. We're trying Yak & Yeti in AK this coming trip and I'm excited!

They're probably talking about the Jungle Navigation restaurant (I'm assuming). I actually made lunch reservations here and that was one of the things mentioned about the food in their reviews.
Ah, I am sad that that one JUST missed our family meal plan finalised version, but there are only so many meals one can eat in 11 days!

I thought you were talking about just MK at first- AK has a good variety of restaurants and then of course Epcot has restaurants in all the countries. We're trying Yak & Yeti in AK this coming trip and I'm excited!
We're trying Tiffins, and Monsieur Paul, and somewhere with sushi, but the kids are fine with all our choices and they wont touch weird food!

I mean we're ALSO doing o hana, Homecoming, Boatwrights, and a bunch of character things, and we're from UK, so all of these are not what we *usually* eat, but it's all very relatable, understandable, kid friendly stuff.

There's absolutely no place in wdw that serves what could be termed "weird" food...

If you look closely...you'll notice that probably 75% of all the restaurants serve essentially the same menu.

It's cheaper...and the papa John's palette of the cosmopolitan American populace never notices. More or less...

There's absolutely no place in wdw that serves what could be termed "weird" food...

If you look closely...you'll notice that probably 75% of all the restaurants serve essentially the same menu.

It's cheaper...and the papa John's palette of the cosmopolitan American populace never notices. More or less...
This was kind of how I felt looking at stuff!

It made sense but was incorrect.

I guess what I'm saying, is that the title of this thread should be changed. It presents information like it is fact, but it is not. It is misleading, and hurts the credibility of this site - even though it's a rumor board.

I love the sci-fi dinner, although my kids didn't like the movies. They said it gave them nightmares. :confused3 They did get used to them, but they did like sitting in the car.

Would not be a loss if they closed both. I couldn't imagine being on the dining plan and having to eat Disney food for a week...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts