• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

school&public holiday dates

missj171

<font color=purple>I'm not a pint swigging electri
On the Brits Guide thread we were talking about school holidays. I did a bit of research and found these sites that might be useful for those trying to avoid the busy times!

This looks like a good site, pick any EU country and it tells you the holiday dates (for 04/05 at the moment) here

This site French holidays lists the french term dates for different education areas, its in French but dates are dates!

This site netherlands has public holiday and school holiday dates for the Netherlands

Here's the info for Germany

This site looks like a good portal for finding out dates from your LEA in the UK. I cant find a generalised list, I guess the variation between schools and LEAS is too much?

Well, i hope these are useful to someone! For me they've confirmed that we picked a good time to go.

Thanks so much :flower: These sites are great and will really come in handy when planning our next trip. I have added them to my favourites.

missj171 said:
This looks like a good site, pick any EU country and it tells you the holiday dates (for 04/05 at the moment) here
Shame that this is last years holidays for Scotland. Will save the link and see if they update it after the schools go back on 16th August.

Mind you what I'd really like is in-service and mid-term dates which Local Authority don't publish on their web site :confused3

Reid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter