Scheduled Outage for Annual Dues Payments: 12/15 - 12/18

CarolMN

DVC Co-Moderator
Super Moderator
From the Notifications section of the Members' Website:

Scheduled Outage for Annual Dues Payments
In order to prepare for 2018 Annual Billing, Member Accounting will be unable to process any Annual Dues payments beginning at noon Eastern Time on Friday, December 15, 2017. Annual Dues payments will be accepted again when Member Accounting reopens at 9:00 AM on Monday, December 18, 2017. Please note that the Online Annual Dues payment system will also be unavailable during this time. All other online tools will remain available during this time, including Loan information and payments.

I saw that this morning as well. I am assuming this is due to them posting the 2018 dues. Also, I am fearful it could something bad like removing the pay with giftcards feature.

I saw that this morning as well. I am assuming this is due to them posting the 2018 dues. Also, I am fearful it could something bad like removing the pay with giftcards feature.

We did this last week (paid with a gift card) and it now just shows as a credit balance that they will use for this coming bill.

We did this last week (paid with a gift card) and it now just shows as a credit balance that they will use for this coming bill.

Good to know I can do this. I will apply my balance tonight. Thanks for letting me know.

This is a feature that they just added in later part of 2016. Before that we had to call member accounting to apply gift cards to dues payments. I highly doubt they'd take it away as it definitely takes a burden off of the phones.

They might increase the number of gift cards that you can use to pay, I think the limit was 3 last year.

This really is't a big deal because we can easily combine Disney gift cards on https://www.disneygiftcard.com Just takes a few minutes. I've combined several cards to pay dues for the last couple of years or so.

I just wished you could combine cards for $5000.00 instead of the $1000.00 limit. Made purchasing the Platinum AP a pain. I had to order 1 AP at a time. So if your dues are over $1000.00 you have to use more than 1 gift card, which just gets annoying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter