• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

schedule question...

Gupsmom

<font color=009999>The Tag Fairy works in mysterio
We are going to Seaworld in Early July. Is there a night show? If there is should we get to the park mid afternoon so we can stay for the show (we have young kids), or will we regret not being there for the early/slower hours?

I'm so used to doing disney (which I have down to a science). I feel so unprepared to take on a new park. What is "don't miss" for kids 3-6yrs old? Any good touring strategies?

Thanks...

Jess

EVERYTHING is a must see!!!!! Clyde and Seamore (the sea lion show) Shamu show, Dolphin show, Pets ahoy.... All of these shows will have your kids in AWE....

Just returned with our 2, 4 , and 6 year olds. We did a late-in-the-day for the first time. It was a nice change and enjoyed the cooler evening temperatures and smaller crowds.

The only shows available at night, that are not shown during the day, are Shamu Rocks America (9pm) and the Fireworks (10pm). We skipped the former but went to the fireworks. (Our kids have never been out at night...) Many exhibits and restaurants start to close down around 8p.

Seaworld is very easy to get around. Strategy is not so important because it is easy to crisscross and doubleback if you change your plans. Everything is a must see and you can actually do it all in one day.

There is a great play area for kids. Be sure to pack a swimsuit so they can cool off in the wet area and later climb in the rope mazes. It was empty in the play area until about 2:30 pm and then it was crowded!

Since you can get a "Second Day Free", you might want to do two half days or two very leisurely days - that's our usual approach.

Hope you enjoy your trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter