"Schedule" for buses between WWOS and All Stars

PlutoPony

DIS Veteran
Can anyone confirm the approximate schedule for bus service between Wide World of Sports and All Star Sports during competitions? Last year I think they were loosely scheduled to leave WWOS about 15 after the hour and half hour, and leaving All Stars at about 5 after the hour and half hour but I could be remembering this wrong.

TIA!

Assuming it's not a big event with charter buses running, the Disney buses are scheduled to leave EWWS on the hour & half-hour.

It's about a 10 minute trip to AS Sports, so they should be leaving there around :10 & :40, but I would be at the stop by :05 or :35.

As you probably know, the Disney buses run only when something is going on at the sports complex. Any bus driver can tell you the operating hours for the current week, Sunday thru Saturday.

Thanks so much - guess I didn't remember too well after all
This is for the Cross Country Classic and last year they did run buses for the event so expect the same general approach this year.

Now let's hope we don't have 6 inches of rain that morning for them to run in like last year :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter