Saratoga Transportation

Dotluvsdisney

It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.
It’s our first stay using DVC points! Quick overnight Sunday-Monday. What’s the best way to get to MK and DS from Saratoga? Also, we love riding the monorail and the Skyliner to visit other resorts Does anyone have a route they like?

MK your best bet is going to be the bus from the resort. Or at least that is the most direct.

Saratoga is right next to DS! If you are in the congress park section, you will be right next to the walkway to DS. If you are closer to the carriage house, there is a boat that leaves from behind the building that goes to DS as well!
At one point they also had a bus, and I believe they still do. Walking or boat are my favorites!

Thank you 😊. Ooooh! Boat and a stroll both sound great for our date night at DS!

DS is also a great spot to catch a bus to other resorts so if you want to ride the monorail or skyliner without going to a theme park, you could catch a bus at DS to a resort with acess.

DS is also a great spot to catch a bus to other resorts so if you want to ride the monorail or skyliner without going to a theme park, you could catch a bus at DS to a resort with acess.
We definitely want to try that on our next stay. Thank you!

While it is true that Disney Springs has a bus stop for every resort, including those with Skyliner stations, I have found the bus transportation at Disney Springs to be the WORST on property.

This is not a new development. Disney seems very eager to drop guests at Disney Springs, less eager to get guests out of there. I wonder why... LOL.

Oh boy! Things that make you go hmmmm. Aaron and I avoid the buses when possible. We loved walking or boating to DS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter