Sarasota Springs Resort pictures

hardhead

Mouseketeer
Anybody have some picturtes of SSR. We are going in May and I cannot wait :cool1: :cool1: . Never have stayed her and just was wondering what it looked like!!!!!

We are going in September and I like to visit the DVC boards. They have loads of great info & tons of pics

We are going in September and I like to visit the DVC boards. They have loads of great info & tons of pics

Yeah been looking there thought some people on here might have some more pics? Since nobody has any I guess I'll have to take it upon myself to get some pics when I'm down there for the board :thumbsup2

I have LOTS of SSR photos!! I have been there twice. Nice resort.:thumbsup2 We stayed in "The Springs" both times.

Hope these help!

This is my mom and son at the entrance to the registration area:

DSC01326.jpg

My DH is checking us in:
DSC01328.jpg

zero entry pool:
DSC00528.jpg

kids play area at pool:
DSC00529.jpg

Top of the slide at pool:
DSC00533.jpg

Main area/Community hall:
DSC00536.jpg

The Springs building:
DSC00542.jpg

Bed and sofa sleeper:
DSC01333.jpg

Living area/sliding doors to balcony:
DSC01334.jpg

TV:
DSC01335.jpg

Bathroom:
DSC01338.jpg

Sink area:
DSC01340.jpg

Kitchenette:
DSC01339.jpg

Night view from balcony:
DSC01347.jpg

:thumbsup2
I posted pix of SSR on the DVC Photos page.
Go to DVC page, click on DVC photo page then
click on page 86(half way down) posted under
my name "aDVCguy" these are of the main theme
pool and then at the top of page 88, this second
set are of the resort.
Have a "GREAT" trip and say Hi to the Mouse for us!

-aDVCguy

Wow, great pics coming here. We are planning to stay there in our next trip, I'm excited and can't wait. :rotfl:

I went to tripadvisor.com and typed in Disney Saratoga Springs and found plenty of pictures.

Here are a few from our Jan 09 stay (2bdm unit)
DSC00091.jpg

DSC00092.jpg

DSC00094.jpg

DSC00095.jpg

DSC00096.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

We had an amazing time and loved the resort!

Thanks for sharing your pics. We were planning a disney trip for May and staying at the value resorts, but friends of ours have the DVC and have invited us along with them. A little more than I wanted to pay, but I have decided against the meal plan so I am ok with it. Will be first time staying in this resort.

This is a post I made in 2007 over in the DVC boards I just copied it.

Just got back from SSR the resort was very beautiful! The only thing i have to complain about is that the pullout bed was as hard as a ROCK! and they only gave you a sheet and thin blanket i gave my kids our comforter.

Here our some pictures of the resort:

View from our balcony on the 4th floor of Grandstand!

Picture1108.jpg

The building next to ours!

Picture1109.jpg

The rock! With the comforter from the regular very comfortable bed.

Picture1115.jpg

The kitchenette very handy!

Picture1120.jpg

Our towel animals left by mouse keeping and Thumper!

Picture1122.jpg

TV.

Picture1124.jpg

Sorry about the mess

Picture1125.jpg

Picture1126.jpg

Picture1197.jpg

Our door!

Picture1132.jpg

Garden area outside our building.

Picture1199.jpg

The building we stayed in.

Picture1200.jpg

Grandstand pool!

Picture1208.jpg

Picture1209.jpg

Picture1210.jpg

Springs

Picture1245.jpg

Picture1244.jpg

Carriage house!

Picture1249.jpg

Picture1250.jpg

Picture1252.jpg

Bus stop!

Picture1212.jpg

We also ate dinner at turf club it was very good!! Artist palate was also very good.

Thanks so much for the terrific photos...you have a beautiful family! We are going to SSR on May 3rd this year and we are more excited than ever after viewing your photos :banana: We also requested the Grandstand as my DD loves the look of the pool area.

Thanks so much for the terrific photos...you have a beautiful family! We are going to SSR on May 3rd this year and we are more excited than ever after viewing your photos :banana: We also requested the Grandstand as my DD loves the look of the pool area.

Good choice! Also, the buses are the first to get picked up in Grandstand. You always get a seat. Springs was the last to get on and people where always pushing and shoving each other to try and get on the bus. Grandstand is also the first dropped off on the way back.

These pictures have made me very excited! I am going to be at SSR May 8-13th. When are you going?

These pictures have made me very excited! I am going to be at SSR May 8-13th. When are you going?

We will just be missing you...we are there from the 3rd to the 9th. Planning a day at AK for the 8th. Maybe we will see you poolside at night:thumbsup2

We will just be missing you...we are there from the 3rd to the 9th. Planning a day at AK for the 8th. Maybe we will see you poolside at night:thumbsup2

Wow thats funny. We are planning on heading to AK on the 8th when we come in. We just might see you around. Who are you bringing with you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter