Sapphire Falls to RPR

GlendaO

DIS Veteran
The last time we were at RPR, I could see SF. It looks close.

We're going in a couple of weeks and will be getting in later than usual. I've booked SF that first night abd then switching over to RPR the next morning.

Is it a short walk over? All I really want to do is check in and get the EPs. Would it be okay to leave luggage at SF and then move the luggage and car over that evening? Do I have to I do it that morning?

Thanks!

i walked from rpr to sfalls last october and it was about maybe ten minutes
got turned around the first time i took this route.
did not realize the carpet color and pattern changed once inside Sfalls....lol

i walked all through rpr building that was the at the business offices doors.
followed thru the inside corridors that eventualy enter into Sfalls.

rpr business office section is easy to find.
you walk past tchoup chop and entrance to where you walk entirely inside is at the end of the building past that restaurant

you can tell when you are no longer in RPR but in Sfalls as the carpet color has changed.

confusing once i was in Sfalls as different elevators to choose from.

if walking outside, about the same time period or maybe a few minutes less.

what you want to do is a good idea.
walk over to rpr and check in early, maybe 7 am or at least plenty of time before EE is allowed
(use the water taxi to city walk after you get your ep made)

get your room key and create your hotel ep

when you check out of Sfalls, have your luggage held for you.
can always return later in the day or evening to move them to rpr

now for driving over later in the evening, have not a clue....

all i know is where rpr parking is for guests......
only had a car a few times when staying at hrh or rpr.

:thanks: I didn't realize it was an indoor walk from SFalls to RPR. I was sort of envisioning an outdoor sidewalk.

:thanks: I didn't realize it was an indoor walk from SFalls to RPR. I was sort of envisioning an outdoor sidewalk.

You can do both.......through the Ballroom and conference areas to SF or there is an outdoor path.

Much cooler doing the inside walk.

Since I'll be leaving from SFalls, is there any sort of sign or point I should look for -- like the Ballroom in RPR?

Ask at the front desk to which corridor you should use in order to walk completely inside from Sfalls to rpr

I got turned around inside Sfalls using the elevators

Different ones took you to another section in the hotel so I can not help as I might steer you wrong

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!