Sandcastle Club at Beach Club Question

bit413

Earning My Ears
I called last night to book four kids into the Sandcastle Club at the BC the Sunday night of marathon weekend. There were no reservations available, and I even asked them to check for just one child. The only thing showing available was the Animal Kingdom Lodge. We are going to watch friends do the Dopey Challenge (They have lost their minds). We had planned a nice dinner at Flying Fish to celebrate while the kids were at the Sandcastle Club. In the past, I have had no issues making kids activity center reservations. Has anyone else had these issues with Sandcastle Club reservations in the past? I am wondering if they haven't opened up reservations yet. All the adults were really looking forward to dining at the new Flying Fish and the kids have loved the activity center in the past. Any advice?

I called last night to book four kids into the Sandcastle Club at the BC the Sunday night of marathon weekend. There were no reservations available, and I even asked them to check for just one child. The only thing showing available was the Animal Kingdom Lodge. We are going to watch friends do the Dopey Challenge (They have lost their minds). We had planned a nice dinner at Flying Fish to celebrate while the kids were at the Sandcastle Club. In the past, I have had no issues making kids activity center reservations. Has anyone else had these issues with Sandcastle Club reservations in the past? I am wondering if they haven't opened up reservations yet. All the adults were really looking forward to dining at the new Flying Fish and the kids have loved the activity center in the past. Any advice?
We got our Sandcastle Club reservation right on the 6 month day (for later this month).

It's likely it's booked up, especially with an event going on. I would keep trying though. What about the one at Swan/Dolphin? Isn't there one there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter