Same day dining ADRs

Paticake

DIS Veteran
Is there any possibility of getting ADRs when we get there? I have had my ADRs made for months and 3 more people are joining us on this trip, last minute. I was able to tweak a few things but I am wondering if the concierge would be able to help for some same day ADRs. Leaving Thursday.

We were in CL and we sometimes were able to get reservations through the conceirge that we couldn't get and sometimes they couldn't get them, so I think it was just luck/depends on the day/time/if someone cancelled while you are there.

Someone on these boards, don't know if it was this one specifically, posted she was able to add about 7 MORE people to her ADRs just by showing up at the time of the ressie. She very specifically stated she DID NOT call the reservation number and they all just showed up. It seems like a risk, but if you call and they tell you no, and the concierge tells you no, don't give up hope.

Of course, you should have alternate plans in place for those folks (or they should) if nothing works. I'm sure it depends on the crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter