• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Salon Mickey Question

Bilboo

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

Hope your all enjoying the Bank Holiday weekend, had a day at Chester Zoo yesterday so shattered today and resting. Stood and watched a tiger eat a big lump of beef for 30 minutes, not my idea of fun but my son couldn't take his eyes of him!

Anyway, on with the question...

We're off the DLP on 3 weeks for the first time as a shareholder so looking forward to my first visit to Salon Mickey.

I notice it's open from 9am to midday, does this mean I could use it as a way of getting into the park before 10am?

I know some of the rides open for the Good Morning Fantasyland breaksfast, but we done that the first year we went and swore we'd never do it again - it was like feeding time at the zoo, never seen anything like it in my life!

I know it a bit sneaky, but I am a shareholder after all (he says trying to sound important)!!!

Thanks in advance

Absolutely, no point in being a shareholder otherwise :)
While you are enjoying breakfast a nice CM will validate you passes. When you are ready you will be let out of salon Mickey through a special entrance direct to the park.

Reid

Bilboo said:
Hi All,

I notice it's open from 9am to midday, does this mean I could use it as a way of getting into the park before 10am?

Thanks in advance

The Saloon Mickey opens at the same time as the park does!!! So there is no earlier entrance to the park! :sunny:

marcus.ka said:
The Saloon Mickey opens at the same time as the park does!!! So there is no earlier entrance to the park! :sunny:

Hi Marcus,

sorry I dont agree with you. The Salon Mickey is always open from 9am till noon. In times when the park opens at 10am you can go to Mainstreet earlier (like all other guests) but not further on to the other countries...except you have a Dream AP, than you can get to Fantasyland one hour early as well.

Greets Renate :wizard:

Thank you for correcting me. I thought they would open Salon Mickey at the same time as the park! Because I have been there one day at 9:30 and they told me to come back at 10am! :groom:

Thanks for getting back everyone.

Looks like I'll just have to take advantage of Salon Mickey a bit longer and enter the park as it opens.

Got to say, for some reason I am very excited about going to Salon Mickey, I not sure why but I just can't wait to get in there.

Thanks again

You will love the Salon Mickey. The atmosphere is great! It's like in the Walts. It fits perfectly into Main Street. And you feel like a real VIP! :teeth:
For us the Salon Mickey is an inherent part of every visit at the resort! :flower:

We visited Salon Mickey on our last morning. It is very calm and peaceful there, I felt like we had gone back in time to a different era, and we all felt like very important VIP's.;)

:confused3 ::MinnieMo Has anyone taken any of their little people to Salon Mickey . We have a 3 year old .Any advice ?

Angela

We went with DD 8, DS 5 and DD 3 and saw another family on one of the visits.

Reid

My DD's are a little older at 13, 10 and 8 but don't worry Angela, your 3 year old will be fine. It is very elegant there but not at all intimidating. And I feel certain that your 3 year old will have far superior manners than one adult who was in there the same time as us, swigging out of a bottle even though cups are provided and hogging all the pastries/cakes!:rotfl2:

We liked Solon Mickey. It was very quiet when we were in there. You can make your own drinks, free bottles of pop and friuit juice in the fridge ( help yourself) however if you are tea drinkers take your own milk because they do not have any because drinks come out of the machine.

Right, everyone has got to stop talking about Salon Mickey - I'm just getting too excited! :)

My son has just turned 3 so it's good to hear he will enjoy it as well.

shortikell said:
Oh, I'm so lost! What is Salon Mickey? Is it like Club 33 in DL?

Its the former VIP lounge which is now open for members of the shareholderclub from 9 am till noon for a little complementary breakfast.

Greets Renate :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter