"sale" on WLV

jcodespoti

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I spoke with our guide Larryy Hope, he said that yes , WLV are going to sell out by the end of the year. However DVD is offering to sell the points at $65 per if you 1)buy 150 points and 2)give the first years points make to DVD. Mmmm I wonder if its time to by more points?

Joe in CT

This sounds like a twist to MB. The last we heard was they would allow you to give back all your points in Magical beginings at $10 per point. Why are they so anxious to have it sell out early when they wont have BCV open until next September?

How is this any different than the Magical Beginnings program?

Sounds like MB, just communicating it as a "sale". I suppose it is, except most "sales" don't require you to give up anything (like your first year of points).

We're currently in the process of buying our points at VWL. We were told the rate per point is $75. We are taking this years points and rolling them over to next year so we can go on the Disney Magic.

Funny...I rushed to buy because the price was going up to $75. Looks like I should have waited! Of course I do have plans to use the 150 points from Dec 2000 as well as the points from Dec 2001 and I could have used the $5 MB (whoopdeedoo) to lower my rate to $67.

Oh well.

doubletrouble_vb....

Don't worry.....I have yet to see anyone post here who says they wish they had waited to buy into DVC!!! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter