Sale at the Disney Store!

pmurphy713

<font color=purple>Will miss the Gourmet Pantry...
We just got back from the Disney Store. They are having a great semi-annual sale. Most shirts (adult and children sizes) are 50% off, some are even 75% off. Plush, toys, etc. are all 50% off. The only things we saw that weren't on sale were the new items (Finding Nemo, etc.) We bought eight shirts (children & adult sizes) and two really cool Disney fans that light up for less than $50.00! We're putting it all aside for 2DD's upcoming birthdays and for our trip in November.

I would just like to add that other things not on Sale Currently are: all Nemo Items, DVD and videos, Disney Dollars, Gift Cards, Pre-sales, Collectables and park tickets (although you do save buying park tickets at TDS compaired to the park gates). Some CDs might be on sale (but not all).

Almost every thing else is %0 off and select items are 75%

The sale is on until other wise stated (the company never tells when sales like these end, could be tommrow, could be next week) and prices may change day to day. See or call a TDS cast member for more details ;) :D

Enjoy the sale!!!!

I went there last night and had to call DH for intervention!! I went to pick up park passes and practically everything was on sale!! I ended up picking up a couple of shirts for my dd's but DH told me whatever I spent was coming out of my vacation budget:eek: Does he have any idea :confused: how hard that was for me???? The CM mistakenly overcharged me for one of the passes and DH was more than eager to go back himself and get this corrected---one might think he was trying to keep me out of there......

Glad you got to cash in, too! Unfortunately, my DH is worse than I am when it comes to sales at the Disney Store. He was the one who added the fans to the pile just after the CM totaled everything up! One of us must learn some control!!

We went to the mall to eat at Cheesecake Factory (of all things, the waitress forgot to put our orders of to-go cheesecakes in our bag and we got home without them..Rats!!) anyway, we stopped in the DS since both my girls' birthdays are this summer. WOW, what a sale. Got those cute little beach chairs for around $7 each and short PJ's are on sale. Kids T'shirts for around $5. But the best deal by far was the 2 free Nemo movie passes for purchases of $50 or more!!! We spent $60 on birthday presents and got two passes worth $6 each towards the movie. I called Cheesecake Factory and they were going to send me a gift card in the mail for the forgotten cheesecake, but I thought, hey, why not go back after my dessert and spend another $50 bucks and get two more movie passes...

Are the Nemo passes for adults of kids. I really want to go see that and we don't have any little kids anymore. I could sure spend $50 or more on a sale at the Disney Store.

They're for anyone...they have a value of $6 towards the purchase of a ticket...that will get an adult into the matinee.

They also expire June 11th and are at participating theaters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter