Safari Club - Rainforest Cafe

eblondie

DIS Veteran
When I looked at the Rainforest Cafe website it says that you can join the Safari Club at any Rainforest Cafe.
Do you get your $10 off voucher and discount card at the Cafe where you join...or do you have to wait to get it through the post?

We joined at the DTD Restaurant. We got a temporary card and we were able to apply the 10% discount or the free appetizer at that time.

The permanent card and $10 voucher come in the mail a few weeks later.

Ted

From what I understand, you can mail in an application and payment and get your membership and the $10 in the mail before your trip. I'm planning on calling the number from the website and asking about this, so I'll post back when I know something!

Carrie

The only thing that I was not aware of when I joined is that...the $10.00 gc expires quickly. It is dated 9/7, which is when they must have printed it. When I went to WDW on 9/27, I hadn't gotten it yet. I think it was in my mail when I got home. Anyways, it expires on 11/7/04!! So it is only good for 2 months. So for those people who join at WDW and don't have a RFC around them, they may not get to use the GC. Luckily we have one about 40 minutes away and do visit it frequently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter