Running outside at Aulani

coachycp

Earning My Ears
I want to take advantage of the wonderful weather and was wondering if they have a path for running outside?

Thanks

There is not a dedicated running path at the resort. But there is a nice sidewalk that connects all of the Ko'Olina lagoons between the resorts and the beach that would make for a nice run.

The sidewalk path that runs along the lagoons always had runners and walkers every morning. I consider that an "ocean view" path. I walked it twice. I ran on the sidewalk along the street, which is the "island view" path. Then the treadmill at the gym is "standard view". The good news is that there is no charge for any of them:banana:
Enjoy and run-on! It felt wonderful running in such a beautiful place:cloud9:

There is a great running path that the GPS watch showed to be about 1 mile from end to end. It allows you to see all the lagoons and there's a great view. Just walk down the stairs to the beach and you will see it right there!

I was wondering this too! Excited to run in such a beautiful place! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter