Running at BLT?

lulu2

DIS Veteran
Title kind of says it all. Is there anywhere to run, just 2-3 miles at BLT? Other than the treadmill.

You could take a boat to wilderness campground and run there, that may be fun.

:earsboy: Bill

There is a jogging trail at the Contemporary/BLT area
bltrunningmap-jpg.261463

Source: WDWKOOK found in https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...n-and-questions-thread.3248210/#post-50933656

You could always run up and down the lanes in the parking lots. Boring as hell, but adds miles.

You could run over to the security check for MK and back to add miles. And if you are willing to go through security run over to the MK walkway that ends at the canal for the Electric Water Pageant vehicles and back that should add on some distance.

There is a jogging trail at the Contemporary/BLT area
bltrunningmap-jpg.261463

Source: WDWKOOK found in https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...n-and-questions-thread.3248210/#post-50933656

How unhelpful is that .89 mile distance claim! From where to where!?? Unless you start from the northwest corner of Contemporary and go north around BLT, or from the northeast corner and go north around the Contemporary garden wing, you are retracing your steps. Why indicate a distance without indicating a point A and point B??

Or am I overthinking this? Maybe I really need a jog myself...any jog??

How unhelpful is that .89 mile distance claim! From where to where!?? Unless you start from the northwest corner of Contemporary and go north around BLT, or from the northeast corner and go north around the Contemporary garden wing, you are retracing your steps. Why indicate a distance without indicating a point A and point B??

Or am I overthinking this? Maybe I really need a jog myself...any jog??
It is a circuit. It is 0.89 miles from point A to point A. Where is point A? Wherever you start.

Running options are limited on site - even the BW is not much for someone who runs regularly. We usually use the treadmill and call it done. It's not like we don't get in the miles in the parks!

Running options are limited on site - even the BW is not much for someone who runs regularly. We usually use the treadmill and call it done. It's not like we don't get in the miles in the parks!

Even though a lot of people don’t like SSR they have a nice 3 mike loop there. One benefit of a large resort

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!