runDisney Virtual Shorts - An *Incredible* Year 3

All the posts I've seen of packages arriving have had the bowls and dog tags too, so must all be early registration. I also haven't seen any individual medals being received yet. I registered early and signed up for the series.

I didn't register early, but my medals bowl and dog tags have arrived! They came last Wednesday via USPS.

I thought the bowl and dog tag were only included with early registration :confused3
I think most likely as long as they have the package that includes those items left, even if people registered after April 30 for the series, they will get them.

I think most likely as long as they have the package that includes those items left, even if people registered after April 30 for the series, they will get them.

There was something extra for early registration though wasn't there? I can't remember what it was lol!

There was something extra for early registration though wasn't there? I can't remember what it was lol!
Yeah just the dog bowl and dog tag if before April 30. The coolcore towel all series people get.
From the site "Register for the series by April 30, 2017 and receive a commemorative dog tag for your pet and a collapsible bowl."

I did my June 5k on the 10th. Have never done a 5k before, but I didn't die so I'll take it! LOL I'm just a walker so I logged in at 50:42. But I need to plan my July route a little better because I had to tag on an extra half mile to get back to my car when I was done. Registered for the series but haven't gotten anything in the mail yet. A friend of mine who registered a few weeks after me got hers already, though, so I'm hopeful mine will be here soon!

I think I've officially gotten hooked on virtual races...tee hee...

I registered for the whole series before April 30 and I haven't gotten anything yet.

I registered for the whole series before April 30 and I haven't gotten anything yet.

I emailed them today and they replied pretty quickly, which was nice. They said "shipments are sent on a revolving basis so some guests will get packages prior to others. However, we expect that most runners will receive their items by middle to late August 2017. All packages will be delivered through FedEx. If you have not received anything by the end of August, please respond to this message..."

So there ya go!

I emailed them today and they replied pretty quickly, which was nice. They said "shipments are sent on a revolving basis so some guests will get packages prior to others. However, we expect that most runners will receive their items by middle to late August 2017. All packages will be delivered through FedEx. If you have not received anything by the end of August, please respond to this message..."

So there ya go!
Not to contradict what you were told by runDisney (since we all know how reliable their information can be), but my DH received his medals today by USPS. Also, we didn't register until 30 May.

I did my June 5k on the 10th. Have never done a 5k before, but I didn't die so I'll take it! LOL I'm just a walker so I logged in at 50:42. But I need to plan my July route a little better because I had to tag on an extra half mile to get back to my car when I was done. Registered for the series but haven't gotten anything in the mail yet. A friend of mine who registered a few weeks after me got hers already, though, so I'm hopeful mine will be here soon!

I think I've officially gotten hooked on virtual races...tee hee...

Great job! I just had cervical spine surgery (did my June 5k before) so I'll be with you - but possibly slower. Walked around the block for the first time today, so I'm on my way!

Mine came today! But I'm missing the dog bowl and tags. I thought that I would get them if I registered by the end of the day April 30 (registered that day), but I guess not. I sent rundisney an email just in case it was an error that can be fixed.

Mine and my sisters both arrived today via USPS. I was surprised, I figured we would have to wait a few months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!