Rumor about no more Sunshine Food Fair

Alice28

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>I'm Doombah Fricki
Read this today on www.mouseplanet.com. Rumor has it that the Land pavilion is going to have a MAJOR rehaul with the new Soaring ride. I have to say that of the 30+ meals we ate on property in 2003, this place was the biggest disappointment. Although the variety is nice, I thought the food quality was poor, and it was a pain for us, a family with two little kids, to have to wait in two lines and pay twice for that variety. It would be nice if maybe there was a central place to pay.

My husband and I love the place and the food. Maybe I have a childhood attachment to the place. We usually get the BBQ chicken sandwich and have never been disappointed. I will miss it and the floating balloons in the ceiling.

I actually really like it myself because of the variety offered! Everyone gets something they like when we go there.

It is definately time to get rid of the sunshine food fair. It used to be very, very good..about 15 years ago. They have taken most of the wonderful offerings away over the years..no reason to really go in there anymore.

As always, I'm in the minority....We love it here! I had a great chicken ceasar salad in May, and my dh loved the veggie wrap. I always liked it here because they had healthier offerings. I'm sad that it will be gone....I wonder if they will re-open it in the same building or if it is gone for good?

This is one of the best counter-servie restaurants in WDW. I love the selections and by the crowds at lunch time everyday seem to still like it. All of the changes to my favorite pavillion are making me a little nervous. But it should turn out ok.

It's always been the one counter service we could count on for variety & a good meal. Love the baked potato/salad/cookie combo. The BBQ pork is also a favorite, and sometimes the soup of the day. This place & the no longer there Pure & Simple in Wonders of Life were good spots to go for somewhat healthier counter service meals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter