RPR; What is the most convenient tower?

kathyclownfish

Mouseketeer
Hi All, planning a 3 night trip to RPR and need to know which tower to request. We will hardly be in our rooms so view wouldn't be most important. I am looking for rooms which are closest to the lobby, pool, elevators, transportation and restuarants. Anyone know? Thanks for your replies!

Kathy

From what I recall, all 3 towers are the same distance to the lobby. Tower 3 is definitely closest to the water taxi dock and to pool access. Tower 2 is furthest away from both. Jakes and Islands are located closest to Tower 1 (really directly underneath the lobby). I would go for Tower 3 if you want to be close to the water taxi dock. The water taxi takes you to Citywalk.

Which tower is closest walking??? It looks like maybe tower #1, if there's an easy way onto the walkway from the back/side of tower...yes/no????

:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Only emergecy exits we saw while in tower 1 but its still closet to foot path via pool:jester:

Even though Tower One is actually closer to the walking path (you walk by Tower One on your way to Citywalk), it is probably equal distance to the actual path from either Tower One or Tower 3. You have to walk through the pool area to access the path from Tower One. There is no back exit from Tower One.

Continuing with the theme, does anybody know about the waterviews with Tower 3....Which tower 1 or 2 has better water views?

Thanks

Thanks everyone for your replies. We have a standard garden room reserved. I'm torn between requesting Tower 1 or Tower 3. Is there more of a chance of getting a "parking lot" view in either of the towers?:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

What about parking? The only lot (i think) i see is between towers 1 & 2. Does that make it difficult if you are in tower 3?
Thanks

Originally posted by d4est
What about parking? The only lot (i think) i see is between towers 1 & 2. Does that make it difficult if you are in tower 3?
Thanks

The main parking lot is at the front of the hotel. You have to walk from there across the bridge and through the lobby to get to any of the towers. So Tower 3 is no different from the other two in that respect.

Since we are asking...is Tower 3 the one with the views of IOA from the standard rooms. I requested a room with a view of IOA, but I did not request a certain tower.

Tower 1 has the best views of the parks......... it is not the closest in walking distance to the park however, you have to walk through the pool area to get to the path, or the water taxi. Tower 3 is closest to the water taxi. We stayed in Tower 1 on the 6th floor. There is a laundry room located right next to the pool/elevator door entrance, so that was good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter