Royal's Black Friday sales open now.

sam_gordon

DIS Veteran
For those with cruises booked, check your planner for sale prices, Royal's BF prices are live. It didn't seem to help Deluxe Drink Package (alcohol) for us, but the refreshment package is ~30% off what it was before the sale (was $34/day, now $24). Wasn't really looking at other items, but I've heard people got decent deals on some excursions.

I've been waiting for this, thanks for the post! I booked the beverage package but can't quite decide about the dining.

We booked the drink & dining packages, excursions, North Star & the all access ship tour for our January cruise on Odyssey since the prices were pretty good.

The sale prices for our May cruise on Icon aren't really any better than the usual sales so we're going to wait to book those.

We booked the drink & dining packages, excursions, North Star & the all access ship tour for our January cruise on Odyssey since the prices were pretty good.

The sale prices for our May cruise on Icon aren't really any better than the usual sales so we're going to wait to book those.
Are you expecting a better deal to come along before May??? If so please let me know :D We're booked on the Icon in April, first RC cruise, and we're doing a bit of a semi-B2B - 7 nights on the Icon then immediately hopping onto the Dream (so we make gold before our Treasure sailing :D ) Anyway, we're VERY new to all this RCCL stuff and when I logged in to see the black friday specials I wasn't impressed. And I want The Key because I'm absolutely terrified we're going to have a horrible time on this large of a boat with this many people, but at those prices ... and with RC being really coy and vague about exactly what your perks are ... *sigh* we haven't actually gone through with purchasing anything because we can't figure out what's worth it and what's not.

Are you expecting a better deal to come along before May??? If so please let me know :D We're booked on the Icon in April, first RC cruise, and we're doing a bit of a semi-B2B - 7 nights on the Icon then immediately hopping onto the Dream (so we make gold before our Treasure sailing :D ) Anyway, we're VERY new to all this RCCL stuff and when I logged in to see the black friday specials I wasn't impressed. And I want The Key because I'm absolutely terrified we're going to have a horrible time on this large of a boat with this many people, but at those prices ... and with RC being really coy and vague about exactly what your perks are ... *sigh* we haven't actually gone through with purchasing anything because we can't figure out what's worth it and what's not.
There might be but, for us, there isn't a rush to book it now since we just spent a couple thousand booking stuff for our January cruise and sale for the Icon cruise isn't really that good. We can wait and spread out the pain a bit. ;)

I am really hoping the deluxe drink package will come down in price. It is not very attractive right now but I will book it and hope that it comes down and we can rebook it. Right now the drink package costs more than the cruise did. Absolutely crazy. I know that we do not need the drink package but the kids are paying for their own and they just don't want to have to worry about paying at the end of the cruise.

For my Adriatic cruise next October, got the a Voom package (wife usually needs to do some work so can expense it), the coffee card, a 10 picture photo package (no kids this time) and Sip Tour Brunch.

Where do they list the Black Friday sales? App? website? I need to know for next year. We are booked for Feb. 2025 which is why I assume that I couldn't find anything this year, too far out. There are 12 of us and we are stopping at Aruba and Curacao. I for one would like to get as much as possible paid off before the cruise.

I think the prices are just adjusted on their website. Not everything is on sale and not everything is the 55% off. Most things are 30% or less.

Still, something is better than nothing. Also, some of the prices were the same as they were before the "sale". Also, if you buy something and it's not on sale, but it comes on sale later, you can cancel what you have and purchase it at the sale price.

What I don't know is if you can phone and just get a price adjustment, which, if it's something that's sold out, would be much better than cancelling and hoping it's not snapped up before you repurchase.

Also, depending on when your cruise is, don't wait for a sale for things that are going to be snapped up.

Yes, the sale is just the normal "Cruise Planner", it's just lower prices (on some items).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter