ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Am I reading this right but it looks like Club rooms are cheaper than standard room in early February? I've been out in the sun too much recently so maybe I'm delirious. Can someone else verify? 5-14 Feb.

If anyone is going soon and will have the rollaway for the fifth person, we would love if you could take a picture to put in our sticky..........

Many ask for such a picture of the room, but no one has returned with such a picture.

Thanks.........
Not the best picture but might be of some use.

Attachments

• DSC03545.jpg
    DSC03545.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 42

I wanted to double check that all rooms have mini-fridges and they do get cold enough to keep dairy products?

Also, my teenage will would like to be able to get grilled cheese and fries or a hot dog on his own. He doesn't want to order room service, because that's not something he's familiar with, but he may want to eat the food in the room and definitely not in a formal restaurant setting. Would Bula be the easiest? There's no problem with an adult-sized person ordering a kids meal as a mid-day snack, right? I see that it's described as table service -- so do you sit at a table, give your order, pay a tip, etc.? Or order at the bar? Can he get it to go and pay a service fee/tip? He'll have cash.

We've ordered the kids 'chicken fingers' portions numerous times with no issues and the portions are massive by the way, more than enough for an adult. Don't know about taking them away though, never had the need to do that.

I wanted to double check that all rooms have mini-fridges and they do get cold enough to keep dairy products?

Also, my teenage will would like to be able to get grilled cheese and fries or a hot dog on his own. He doesn't want to order room service, because that's not something he's familiar with, but he may want to eat the food in the room and definitely not in a formal restaurant setting. Would Bula be the easiest? There's no problem with an adult-sized person ordering a kids meal as a mid-day snack, right? I see that it's described as table service -- so do you sit at a table, give your order, pay a tip, etc.? Or order at the bar? Can he get it to go and pay a service fee/tip? He'll have cash.

All rooms have mini fridges and yes ours have always been cold. So much so it overchilled our wine one visit.......we don’t ever buy any kind of food to keep in it so I haven’t used it for that, but I’m sure many do.

He can order at the Bula Bar itself, no need to sit down, and have it boxed to go. He can also order from Jake’s Bar as they allow you to take out food from there........you don’t actually go in to the bar, you order from the side where the greeter’s little area is. All Bula Bar food is prepared in Jake’s Bar kitchen.

Anyone can order kids meals.

All rooms have mini fridges and yes ours have always been cold. So much so it overchilled our wine one visit.......we don’t ever buy any kind of food to keep in it so I haven’t used it for that, but I’m sure many do.

He can order at the Bula Bar itself, no need to sit down, and have it boxed to go. He can also order from Jake’s Bar as they allow you to take out food from there........you don’t actually go in to the bar, you order from the side where the greeter’s little area is. All Bula Bar food is prepared in Jake’s Bar kitchen.

Anyone can order kids meals.

Thank you! He will really appreciate knowing this ahead of time.

Since I go solo most of the time and stay at rpr, I get meals to take back to my room on occasion

I order food at jakes and it’s boxed up for me

Believe I paid a $3.00 charge for carry out or did last October

Same can be done for bula bar or Islands

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter