Roxymama's 5k to Marathon, Time to Collect Another Castle

Stoppppp!!!!!!! I can't. buy. anymore. cups/mug. .....but maybe just 1 more?
I use acrylic tumblers like that a lot - I use the older Disney one like 5-6 times per week so having another to rotate out is appealing to me....

PLUS, this one has both WDW and DL icons, so that makes me think they won't make another for Disneyland and I can get away with buying just this one!!

I use acrylic tumblers like that a lot - I use the older Disney one like 5-6 times per week so having another to rotate out is appealing to me....

PLUS, this one has both WDW and DL icons, so that makes me think they won't make another for Disneyland and I can get away with buying just this one!!

I hope they have them at Disneyland when I go! I also use mine ALL of the time- in face I'm using it right now.

ETA: Thanks for allowing your journal to be a catch-all today, Roxy!!!

Fun journal chatter (as always)! I hope your ears work in a test run. I think ears look SO cute at a disney race, but I have both a tender and huge head so most I can't wear :worried: And that eyeshadow is beautiful!! I had to stop myself a few times from ridiculously overpriced eye palettes this past weekend- I can't decide if I'm happy with my self-control or not, because new makeup is F-U-N!

And your NEW TITLE!!! :dogdance::dogdance:

I'm really behind and meant to reply a few days ago...darn that whole job thing sometimes. Anywho, re: Hershey: LOTS OF CHOCOLATE. They handed out mini Hershey bars somewhere around mile 10 of the half marathon last year. I believe I stuffed several into my pockets for safe keeping? Hubs and I did it as a relay in 2015, and then did the whole thing in 2016. Several small hills to take note of, if one trains in a flat area, but it's a great race with a lot of swag. With each registration, you get 2 HersheyPark tickets (though they are only good through the end of October, so you kinda have to just go to the park the weekend of the race if you are visiting from far out of town), plus a nice long sleeved shirt and medal. At the end, they also give you a reusable lunch bag with lots of snacks. Hubby gets frustrated when we discuss the lunch bag, b/c of the cookie. You'd expect it to be chocolate chip, b/c it's in Hershey, right? But no. Oatmeal raisin! He was SO looking forward to a chocolate chip cookie at the finish last year, and well...oatmeal raisin for the second year in a row. I believe he wrote to them about it to express his feelings on the matter...twice. First world problems. Of note, we did not run the race this year (which was this past Sunday), so I can't report back on the current cookie situation...

Fun journal chatter (as always)! I hope your ears work in a test run. I think ears look SO cute at a disney race, but I have both a tender and huge head so most I can't wear :worried: And that eyeshadow is beautiful!! I had to stop myself a few times from ridiculously overpriced eye palettes this past weekend- I can't decide if I'm happy with my self-control or not, because new makeup is F-U-N!

And your NEW TITLE!!! :dogdance::dogdance:

Makeup is SO FUN!!! In the summer and obviously with running I don't wear much at all, but here comes fall and winter and ALL THE MAKEUP!!!

DANGIT.

I just went to Tarte's website, and OMG - that palette is a steal of a deal! Goodbye money.......

Excellent! Glad I could help...
giphy.gif

I'm really behind and meant to reply a few days ago...darn that whole job thing sometimes. Anywho, re: Hershey: LOTS OF CHOCOLATE. They handed out mini Hershey bars somewhere around mile 10 of the half marathon last year. I believe I stuffed several into my pockets for safe keeping? Hubs and I did it as a relay in 2015, and then did the whole thing in 2016. Several small hills to take note of, if one trains in a flat area, but it's a great race with a lot of swag. With each registration, you get 2 HersheyPark tickets (though they are only good through the end of October, so you kinda have to just go to the park the weekend of the race if you are visiting from far out of town), plus a nice long sleeved shirt and medal. At the end, they also give you a reusable lunch bag with lots of snacks. Hubby gets frustrated when we discuss the lunch bag, b/c of the cookie. You'd expect it to be chocolate chip, b/c it's in Hershey, right? But no. Oatmeal raisin! He was SO looking forward to a chocolate chip cookie at the finish last year, and well...oatmeal raisin for the second year in a row. I believe he wrote to them about it to express his feelings on the matter...twice. First world problems. Of note, we did not run the race this year (which was this past Sunday), so I can't report back on the current cookie situation...

For the record...your husband is right. That is just a travesty it wasn't chocolate chip.

For the record...your husband is right. That is just a travesty it wasn't chocolate chip
I mean, I prefer chocolate chip too, but the oatmeal was still good. He really has a thing against raisins. What can I tell ya. He can still be persuaded to run the Hershey half again, but I'll probably have to just tell him there are for sure choco chip cookies at the end...and then bake my own, just in case.

I mean, I prefer chocolate chip too, but the oatmeal was still good. He really has a thing against raisins. What can I tell ya. He can still be persuaded to run the Hershey half again, but I'll probably have to just tell him there are for sure choco chip cookies at the end...and then bake my own, just in case.

A bakers dozen is 13 so that makes sense for a HM. Good thinking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter