Rose Gold Ears

I asked yesterday at Mad Hatter and they told me they are sold out right now.

They come in and out of stock, without any real rhyme or reason it seems. I've seen them in both DL (Beauty and the Beast shop by the Red Rose Tavern) and DCA (Elias & Co). It's basically a matter of just being there at the right time.

I found them earlier in December at the emporium on Main Street. They were kept behind the register. I asked a CM that worked there about them since I didn’t see them on the shelves and she directed me over there. Keep being on a look out for them !

I actually found a pair on eBay that I got for $2 more than I would have paid for them getting them shipped from shopDisney. And I'm glad I got them, because I never saw any for sale anywhere in the parks when we were there.

We asked everywhere the week between Xmas and New Year's. Were told they were sold out resort wide until mid-Jan at least

If you can't find them in the parks try etsy! Many shops hand-make sequin ears in almost any color you want - rose gold is especially popular! The best part is that usually these etsy ears are made with more comfortable headbands. The worst thing about Disney ears is how tight they fit on my head - I have to take them off every 30 mins or so because of the squeezing!

We were there January 3-6 and saw them for sale at the Downtown Disney store at both the beginning and end of our trip. Had no idea they were a big deal.

We were there January 3-6 and saw them for sale at the Downtown Disney store at both the beginning and end of our trip. Had no idea they were a big deal.

Me too! Had no idea they were in demand but my daughter has a pair and she wore them when we went to WDW during Christmas break. She got stopped and asked where she got them a couple times and they were always disappointed when she said DL!

Thats everyone , i will be sure to keep my eyes open....my daughter is determined to get a pair

It’s weird because so many people have them yet every time I go ( I have an AP) they are sold out. For me they’ve been impossible to find. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!