Rose gold Ears/Jersey - Watch thread

recently checked all stores at Springs and parks cept for Animal Kingdom! Hoping something shows up by sunday before i leave!

I wore mine to MK the other day and was asked all day if I bought them recently. I finally took them off.

None at WDW as of Thurs 11/2.

Tons of Christmas though. Red sequins with green are adorable. The puff balls on ears will be the big hit I think. Those were selling out at shops already.

I was planning to head to MK tomorrow afternoon, And still on a mission to get them.
Plan B is a carefully planned and elaborate plot to rip them off the head of an unsuspecting tourist and leave them with an envelope with $30 in it. It involves a lot of diagrams of CS spots, meticulous tourist profiling and at least 4 costume changes. I’ll report to everyone how it goes.

I wore mine to MK the other day and was asked all day if I bought them recently. I finally took them off.

None at WDW as of Thurs 11/2.

Tons of Christmas though. Red sequins with green are adorable. The puff balls on ears will be the big hit I think. Those were selling out at shops already.

Uh-oh - these are the #1 request for my daughter. I wonder if I should order them online now so she is not disappointed when we get there in two weeks?

We are driving straight to Disney Springs when we get to Orlando. I hope they have some there by 11/14 :D

Uh-oh - these are the #1 request for my daughter. I wonder if I should order them online now so she is not disappointed when we get there in two weeks?

Not online or app - Rose Gold Ears. Only in parks.

Last edited:
There are specialty ears on the app and online, just not the rose gold ears specifically.

I was referring to Rose Gold Ears. I purchased Red with Green Bow & Ugly Sweater Headbands on App last week with AP discount as opposed to shopDisney online (but offering discount now).

For those that are down there now, have you seen any of the Rose Gold Minnie Ears back in stock?

I am hoping they will be back in December when we go, looking for a pair for me and for a friend.

There's a rose gold ears watch thread somewhere on here.

So far, they haven't been restocked as far as I know but Disney said they will be a regular starting sometime in November. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter