Room Service?

Lollipop's Mom

<font color=teal>Special trip with your little one
Asking for a friend....
Do any of the hotels that are walking distance have room service? (other than the on-site hotels). They are hoping to find something under $100, but really want something where they can go back and crash and order food to the room easily. Thanks.

The Holiday Inns do; except for the express one.

The Hilton Anaheim has room service, and the food was quite good too.

The best price I've seen at the Hilton for a standard room is $119, so I'm not sure if that's in your friend's budget.

Of course, your friend could stay at any hotel/motel within walking distance of DL and order just about anything their heart desired and have it delivered to their room. Last year when we were staying at the Best Western Park Place Inn, we ordered chinese food from a restaurant that delivered, and it was delicious! We also had pizza delivered too! Many times a hotel/motel will have a list in the rooms of restaurants that deliver and their phone numbers. :thumbsup2

I agree with the above poster, just about any place right there on Harbor will have some sort of in room delivery service. I know that at the Tropicana Millies a nearby diner/restaurant would deliver for a nominial fee. I belive they also had some information right there in the room about local Italian and Chinese places that would deliver. The staff at any of the nearby motels could provide some suggestions and phone numbers on that front. And Mimi's will do to go orders and has some of the best food around Disneyland. Its right next to the HoJo and an easy walk to at least 10 other motels right there by Disneyland. Good luck to your friend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter