Room Service Question.

PMelhorn

Mouseketeer
I know you can get the "All Hands on Deck" cheese platter and it has some fruit on it. But can you just get like a fruit assortment or a fruit basket through room service. My kids love fruit and I always order the large fruit basket from the gift booklet to have in our room when we board. But we always run out a couple days into the trip and the kids really want to have more. So I would love to be albe to order more to have in the room for them.
Thanks in advance.

You can get all the fruit you want from the pool area - and bring it back to your room!! It's near Scoops - you can't miss it!

Rae

We ordered both the "All Hands on Deck" and a fruit bowl. The cheese platter came with grapes and the fruit bowl contained a different assortment each time. It always had apples but also included grapes, oranges, pears and a banana. It was more fruit than the 4 of us could eat at one time so we placed the extra fruit in the beverage cooler for later.

Fruit is the best way to keep "things moving", if you know what I mean! With all the food on the cruise, it's important!

hehe...keep things moving..aint I clever...hehehe

Yes, room service is free! My DD loved the PBJ sandwiches!!

There is a book inside your stateroom which has the room service menu. I don't feel they overly advertise the room service but it is very efficient. You can also get a six pack of water, soda, etc. thru room service.

I don't think the sodas and such are free in room service, just the food. Not sure, though.

You're right, you have to pay for sodas and water. It was just convenient for us to have some in our stateroom.

mad4themouse,
Thanks for letting me know about the fruit bowl. That is the answer I was hoping for.

Dreamer04,
I agree. Don't want thinks to stop moving make for a hateful family.

You all are great about answering everyone questions.

Thanks again.

We are under the 40th day mark for leaving for Flordia and everyone is so excited. I don't think we coould ever get enough of that great ship. Plus this board have added so much to our vacations on the ship. It is great to be able to ask others for help and get it.

Everyone is GREAT!!!

Room service is great!

FYI: We didn't find our breakfast menu until the last day. It was a piece of paper hidden away under some other papers in the desk drawer. The rest of the menu is in the hardback book on the desk. Why they don't put all of the menus in the same place is beyond me.

I'd like to take a few sandwiches with me on our Atlantis excursion. Can you order sandwiches at say 9am? TIA:bounce:

Yes you can order any item from room sevice 24hours a day. Bring some ziplock bags with you. If you order in the morning they may ask if you plan on taking the food off the ship. If you answer yes, they will inform you of the rule(no food may be taken ashore).We ordered but we were not asked.We ordered 2 Turkey sandwiches, 2 PB&J and some chicken fingers at 8am!LOL! It made a nice picnic at the beach.

'tis better to beg forgiveness than to ask for permission.....

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter