Room requests gone?

Cliffside

DIS Veteran
We are checking into SSR in a 1 bedroom on 11/11. I had done on-line check in already but was thinking of changing my room requests. When I went back into it, the original requests were gone and it just says select and there is no drop down menu. Can you call MS to give requests? We are staying in a standard location.....any suggestions?

Just call.

The online requests have been funky in different and varying ways for a couple years now.

Or you can email them through the contact us section on the MS website.
YES - do this. The OnLine Check in "Room Request" list at the Main Website WAS dead EMPTY. We just did OLCI a few days ago. Checking BACK? Only listed request is "Upper Floor".

Update: Main WDW Site has REPAIRED OLCI as of today (9-19-2017). Room Request drop down list is no longer empty.

Update: Main WDW Site has REPAIRED OLCI as of today (9-19-2017). Room Request drop down list is no longer empty.

Ours is still empty for the Poly as of just now. We're not really worried about it, but some might be.

Worth noting - as we check DAILY? Room Request List is bouncing around like a Duncan Yo-yo :(. It's there, its GONE, its back again...
It's a mess. Really, consider CALLING until WDW has a functioning Website :(.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter