Room Request at OKW

clombardi

DIS Veteran
I have two studios booked for June. My DD20 and DD16 will be in one, and DH and I will be in the other. We have booked rooms near the HH. Can I make a request that we have rooms next to each other? If so, how? TIA for your help.

I have two studios booked for June. My DD20 and DD16 will be in one, and DH and I will be in the other. We have booked rooms near the HH. Can I make a request that we have rooms next to each other? If so, how? TIA for your help.

There are very few studios next to each other. Most studios are next to 1 bedrooms (connecting). I would just request near each other or same building, you can call or e-mail member services.

Here's a link to Doc's OKW Building Configuration Summary. The only buildings with studios next to each other are type D, buildings 14,18,35 and 38. 14 would be the only one in the near HH category.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=146435

Thank you so much! We've never booked two rooms because we usually get a two bedroom, so I never thought about the fact that studios wouldn't be next to each other. Same building would be terrific. Hope we can work that out. Thanks for the link!

Send MS a "travel with" via the contact form on the member website. Reference the 2 reservation numbers, they will and the info to the reservations so the room assigner sees it.

:earsboy: Bill

When you check in, don't be afraid to change your rooms if you don't like where they are either - ask where you will be and have the CM show you on the resort map, then if you don't like it, ask what is available that has two studios in the same building. They are very accommodating there, and we rarely keep whatever room we are pre-assigned as we always ask what else is available. Enjoy your stay, that's my favourite resort! :goodvibes

If you enter the room, just walk in and then request a change, sometimes they will charge you for a full cleaning. Depends on the resort/CM.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter