Room Discounts

Dancersmom2

Earning My Ears
The current room discounts end on 12/24/17, does Disney typically have any kind of room discount over the New Year's holiday? We have gone for New Year's Eve in the past, so yes I know how crazy it is, but at that time we were DVC owners so I have no idea what the room rates would be. I am guessing that there would be no discounts for that time period but I just wondered what had been done in the past.

The current room discounts end on 12/24/17, does Disney typically have any kind of room discount over the New Year's holiday? We have gone for New Year's Eve in the past, so yes I know how crazy it is, but at that time we were DVC owners so I have no idea what the room rates would be. I am guessing that there would be no discounts for that time period but I just wondered what had been done in the past.
https://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/#codechart

Typically, no discounts are offered between Christmas and New Year's Eve.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!