Roll Call of ROLES Fall 2009

Add me on face book! I would love to get to know everyone before I get down to Disney. I am really excited for this experience but shy and nervous at the same timE

Add me on face book! I would love to get to know everyone before I get down to Disney. I am really excited for this experience but shy and nervous at the same timE

What's your name? I would like to add you on FB. :)

Fall Advantage 2009 Character Attendant!! So I haven't see any of these roles yet, It was a ie for me between attractions and attendant so maybe they gave out most of attractions or I answered the questions for attendant better? I don't know but I'm as close to my 1st choice (which was performer)as I can be and I will love putting on costumes and taking pictures!! If that isn't Disney Magic I don't know what is!! Question: this has probably been answered everywhere the whole site, but will I work at all the parks and with all the characters or have 1 character and 1 park the whole time or 1 character all day, or what?and I wear the same outfit, that weird yellow and white one right??!! I'm just so excited going down May 20h!!
Have a Magical Day!!
Goofster18

Fall Advantage 2009 Character Attendant!! So I haven't see any of these roles yet, It was a ie for me between attractions and attendant so maybe they gave out most of attractions or I answered the questions for attendant better? I don't know but I'm as close to my 1st choice (which was performer)as I can be and I will love putting on costumes and taking pictures!! If that isn't Disney Magic I don't know what is!! Question: this has probably been answered everywhere the whole site, but will I work at all the parks and with all the characters or have 1 character and 1 park the whole time or 1 character all day, or what?and I wear the same outfit, that weird yellow and white one right??!! I'm just so excited going down May 20h!!
Have a Magical Day!!
Goofster18

It used to be CP attendants would be scheduled in all 4 parks. However, now they are being "force-bid" (which means they are working in one park, and usually one location). Last summer I worked at DHS (usually with the Playhouse Disney characters).

Yes, the Character Attendant costume is the same no matter which park you work in (black bottoms, white/yellow top with Mickey designs).

Hey everyone, I was also just accepted as a Character Attendant for the Fall Advantage 09! I am so excited! This is my second college program, and this time I am planning on staying down there after my internship ends so now I really have to say goodbye to everyone... :worried:

Haven't posted on here in a long time but YEA!!! More character attendants!! I'm a CA for Fall and will be moving in on Aug 12th.

I'll be doing the Fall 2009 program in Merchandise!!
Moving in on August 10th!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter