ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahahhaaaaaa thanks for the info! Helps me in the wait :)

That's why my nickname is "Mr. Helpful". ;)

In all honesty, it is almost completely random when you'll hear back. Luckily for you it seems a lot faster these days than it used to be. I waited 32 days on our first contract and DW nearly drove me insane for the whole time. :eek:

That's why my nickname is "Mr. Helpful". ;)

In all honesty, it is almost completely random when you'll hear back. Luckily for you it seems a lot faster these days than it used to be. I waited 32 days on our first contract and DW nearly drove me insane for the whole time. :eek:
YEP I am driving my DH insane too, its hard not to haha!

YEP I am driving my DH insane too, its hard not to haha!

Are you constantly discussing different scenarios about the available points in each year, what the ROFR "threshold" seems to be, what the DVD people in a bunker are thinking as they come to this life-altering decision? Tell your DH I'll buy him a drink next time he's there. He'll have earned it.

BTW nice deal on OKW -- I hope it goes through! Then, if this is your first contract, you'll get to pester him for a direct add-on to get the blue card and perks :D :rotfl2:

Are you constantly discussing different scenarios about the available points in each year, what the ROFR "threshold" seems to be, what the DVD people in a bunker are thinking as they come to this life-altering decision? Tell your DH I'll buy him a drink next time he's there. He'll have earned it.

BTW nice deal on OKW -- I hope it goes through! Then, if this is your first contract, you'll get to pester him for a direct add-on to get the blue card and perks :D :rotfl2:
HOW DID YOU KNOW!!!!!! this is exactly the scene here! I told him I will buy him a few expensive Disney Beers in April at Geyser Point!

We paid full price, so the asking price was the $105 per point that we paid. It was listed on Fidelity's preferred email list. My husband had already made the offer when I asked him if it was possible to overbid the asking price, because I was sure this was going to fail ROFR, but it passed yesterday! The only reason that anyone can guess as to why it passed ROFR is that it was a foreign seller (Japan).

I also got a great deal on a BLT contract from a Japanese seller. Enjoy your new resort, and congrats on the great price!

DM3MD---$88-$11950-120-AKV-Dec-0/16, 226/17, 120/18-seller pays MF 16/17- sent 10/30, taken 11/10

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

DM3MD---$88-$11950-120-AKV-Dec-0/16, 226/17, 120/18-seller pays MF 16/17- sent 10/30, taken 11/10

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
Glad you tried! Sorry it got taken! Will you try again on another contract? and did you just find out this morning? We sent ROFR 10/30 too wonder if they will take mine today also!

Glad you tried! Sorry it got taken! Will you try again on another contract? and did you just find out this morning? We sent ROFR 10/30 too wonder if they will take mine today also!

Not sure if we'll try for another until the market drops... we actually picked up 50 at SSR right before this fell in our laps, so we decided to try it even though we didn't need it. Just found out about 30 minutes ago. We thought it went to ROFR on 10/25 but learned today it didn't get submitted until 10/30. Best of luck to you!

HOW DID YOU KNOW!!!!!! this is exactly the scene here! I told him I will buy him a few expensive Disney Beers in April at Geyser Point!

I also got a great deal on a BLT contract from a Japanese seller. Enjoy your new resort, and congrats on the great price!

The latest threads and contracts passing give me hope. Now the question is whether to buy BCV, BWV or VGF. DH would probably vote BCV, I would maybe vote BWV, and ODD (6) would vote VGF. YDD (2) loves choo-choos and Moana, which makes me think she would vote for Poly and then have a tantrum when she's told there are no 1BR. But this makes me think that since we can wait, we should look for a foreign seller... heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter