ROFR Thread July- Sept 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the link. For some reason even though I put in all my info , I keep getting a pop up message saying please include all fees in the total cost. Which I am, so not sure why it is not accepting it. Total cost is $7784. ($78/pt x 100 pts=7800+448(closing fees)+$195 (admin fees)=$8443-$659 (seller credit for '18 MF)=$7784

I'm testing an update to the calculation that validates the total amount and will update the site soon. In the meantime, I ran the currently-being-tested updated code with your data. This is what it SHOULD have produced (and will soon work correctly) instead of giving you that error:

Deb123---$78-$7784-100-AKV-Jun-0/16, 0/17, 0/18, 100/19- sent 7/26

Thanks for posting the description of what happened - much appreciated! That'll help future users not run into the same situation. (You wouldn't believe how tricky it is to build and validate what goes into that silly little ROFR string.)

Last edited:
I went to the link. For some reason even though I put in all my info , I keep getting a pop up message saying please include all fees in the total cost. Which I am, so not sure why it is not accepting it. Total cost is $7784. ($78/pt x 100 pts=7800+448(closing fees)+$195 (admin fees)=$8443-$659 (seller credit for '18 MF)=$7784

I have a very similar contract I'm waiting to hear back on. 6 points in "07" 0 points in 2018. I'm interested to see how this goes. Good luck! My first Rofr and been reading through these pages to get a understanding of the process and what gets taken. Good Luck!

I'm testing an update to the calculation that validates the total amount and will update the site soon. In the meantime, I ran the currently-being-tested updated code with your data. This is what it SHOULD have produced (and will soon work correctly) instead of giving you that error:

Deb123---$78-$7784-100-AKV-Jun-0/16, 0/17, 0/18, 100/19- sent 7/26

Thanks for posting the description of what happened - much appreciated! That'll help future users not run into the same situation. (You wouldn't believe how tricky it is to build and validate what goes into that silly little ROFR string.)
Do I need to do anything else to get this posted? I got it to generate the rofr string but still can't figure out how to paste it and where, lol! I am sorry!!

Do I need to do anything else to get this posted? I got it to generate the rofr string but still can't figure out how to paste it and where, lol! I am sorry!!
Oh no you're fine! We just copy and paste it into any post here. I posted it for you previously but feel free to post your version. Our dear leader will come through and add it to the front page.

Oh no you're fine! We just copy and paste it into any post here. I posted it for you previously but feel free to post your version. Our dear leader will come through and add it to the front page.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter